- Community Energy Schemes: The Role of Public Participation and Engagement
- Tapping the Potential for Energy Storage in Community Energy Initiatives
- Generalization Approach for Models of Thermal Buffer Storage in Predictive Control Strategies
Deliverables are additional outputs (e.g. information, a special report, technical diagram brochure, list, software milestone or other building block of the project) that must be produced at a given moment during the project.
The sole responsibility for the content published on this website collection lies with the authors. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) or the European Commission (EC). INEA or the EC are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
- 1.1: Energy Storage Domain Roles And Classification
- 1.2: Analysis of ICT Storage Integration Architectures
- 1.3: Use Cases and Requirements
- 1.4: Implementation Plan for the Demonstrators
- 2.1: Overview of Storage Technologies
- 2.2: Advanced Functionalities and Requirements for Storage Devices
- 2.5: Remote Monitoring System for Storage Devices
- 2.6: Protection and Safety of Storage Systems
- 3.4: Advanced Forecasting Tools for Buildings and the Distribution Grid (Algorithms)
- 3.5: Building and Network Storage Aggregator Managers (Methods)
- 3.6: Tools for Active Management of Distribution Grids